- A clean uncluttered home sells
- Homes priced right sell
- Selling a home is inconvenient
- Repairs left undone will cost you more money than the repair itself
- Overpricing your home will help to sell your neighbor’s home
- Buyers love to grill sellers that are present for home showings
- Smelly homes sell for less money
- Cash is not always king
- Well maintained homes sell for more money
•Remove the clutter – put small things away
•Brighten areas up with light – open drapes and blinds, add lighting
•Re-purpose rooms – add some new furniture and paint
•Vary wall hangings – try different groupings
•Bring nature inside – add plants and fresh cut flowers
•Group in threes – odd numbers are preferred when grouping accessories
•Give areas a face lift – add new counter tops or cabinet doors if dated
•Add some color – paint with warm tans, honeys and soft blue-greens
•Beware of layout – pay close attention to the traffic flow of each room
•Clean – this is the cheapest and easiest way to improve the look of your home
PHOTOS, VIDEO, PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS OF COMMUNITIES ON BOT SIDES OF TELLICO LAKE.
• Having a good place to raise children and provide them a good education.
• Having a physical structure where you and your family can feel safe.
• It allows you to have more space for your family.
• It give you more control over what you do with your living space.
• Owning a home is a good way to build wealth that can be passed along to your family.
Source: Keeping Current Matters
New Online Information Website for Tellico Lake Real Estate –
The site will feature all the major communities on Tellico Lake. Current MLS listings are available with pictures, descriptions, video and mapping.
The site is unique because visitors can search all property types and locations using a variety of criteria – bedrooms, baths, size, location, price, etc.
At Ferguson Realtors our agents average 20.65 years of experience. That experience benefits buyers and sellers, as well as, fellow associates. Every real estate transaction offers its own set of unique challenges and it’s good to have other experienced folks surrounding you that you can call on for advise.
If you are looking to buy or sell real estate, or are someone newly licensed or looking to move your license, then call upon Ferguson Realtors at (865) 690-1300.
In addition to being a poor investment, these projects will often hurt the future sale of your home:
- Turning a bedroom into another type of space
- Installing an above ground pool
- Not keeping paint colors neutral
- Installing a hot tub
- Creating themed children’s bedrooms
When making changes or improvements to your home, always ask the question; how will this affect my home’s value and marketability when it’s time to sell?