Enjoy the long range lake and mountain views from this lakefront home on Watts Bar. This log home offers 171 feet of shoreline, covered boat slip and sun decking for easy access to swimming. Private setting with gorgeous sunsets; take a look for yourself.
Check-out this 6 bedroom and 5.5 bath lakefront home that’s located on 8.39 acres. Enjoy the lake from the huge deck along the house or the party deck atop the covered boat dock. Boating and fishing on the pristine waters of Norris Lake are at your doorstep. This is a unique home that you shouldn’t miss.
This home offers a wonderful setting, 21′ island kitchen, stainless appliances, huge bonus room, side entry garage and a corner lot. Check it out for yourself.
Light, bright and stylish describes this well appointed home. Check-out the unbelievable master suite.
Check-out this new listing that offers a quiet private cul-de-sac setting. Features a professionally landscaped yard with koi pond and waterfall, huge patio, brick exterior for low maintenance, subdivision clubhouse and pools. This home offers a relaxed living lifestyle; take a look for yourself.
Woodlake is located on the pristine waters of Norris Lake. There are many recreational opportunities available; a par 72 championship golf course (rated one of the “best new courses” by Golf Digest in 2000), swimming, tennis and all forms of boating. At the end of the day enjoy fine dining at the Country Club. Click on the video to see the Woodlake Community for yourself.
This home features a quiet wooded cul-de-sac location, plus charm and luxury. It offers a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, office space on the main level, 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and a bonus room for extra space. Check out the video on this great home!
Enjoy lake living at its best in this home that’s located on Watts Bar Lake in Indian Shadows. It offers a master bedroom that faces the lake, bonus and hobby rooms, both a screened porch and a covered patio to enjoy the lake views. It’s an easy stroll from the house to the private boat dock with lift. Watch the video to see all of this, plus more for yourself.
1. Find the right real estate agent
2. Get pre-approved for a mortgage
3. Create a “must have” list for the type of home and location
4. Be open to adjusting your “must have” list
5. Learn about the neighborhood once you identify a property
6. Always have a home inspected
7. Understand the process and the paperwork
8. Submit a reasonable offer
9. Don’t expect the seller to make too many improvements
10. Stick to your pre-determined budget
Most buyers find their real estate agent in one of the following ways (listed from most common to least common):
1. Referred by a friend, relative or neighbor
3. Used agent previously
4. Saw contact info on a For Sale or Open House sign
5. Meet agent at an open house
6. Referred by another agent
7. Personal contact by agent
8. Employer or relocation company referral
9. Office walk-in
10. Internet search engine
Source: National Association of Realtors®