• Having a good place to raise children and provide them a good education.
• Having a physical structure where you and your family can feel safe.
• It allows you to have more space for your family.
• It give you more control over what you do with your living space.
• Owning a home is a good way to build wealth that can be passed along to your family.
Source: Keeping Current Matters
In addition to being a poor investment, these projects will often hurt the future sale of your home:
- Turning a bedroom into another type of space
- Installing an above ground pool
- Not keeping paint colors neutral
- Installing a hot tub
- Creating themed children’s bedrooms
When making changes or improvements to your home, always ask the question; how will this affect my home’s value and marketability when it’s time to sell?
Check-out this “One of a Kind” home: