- Not doing your homework
- Not understanding the seller
- Showing your cards
- Getting your heart set
- Trying to win
For assistance with your next home purchase, contact the real estate professionals at Ferguson Realtors, who can lead you through the many details that are involved in a real estate transaction. Call us toll-free at (800) 747-0713.
•Remove the clutter – put small things away
•Brighten areas up with light – open drapes and blinds, add lighting
•Re-purpose rooms – add some new furniture and paint
•Vary wall hangings – try different groupings
•Bring nature inside – add plants and fresh cut flowers
•Group in threes – odd numbers are preferred when grouping accessories
•Give areas a face lift – add new counter tops or cabinet doors if dated
•Add some color – paint with warm tans, honeys and soft blue-greens
•Beware of layout – pay close attention to the traffic flow of each room
•Clean – this is the cheapest and easiest way to improve the look of your home
VISIT TELLICOLAKEHOMES.COM FOR CURRENT MLS LISTINGS !
PHOTOS, VIDEO, PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS OF COMMUNITIES ON BOT SIDES OF TELLICO LAKE.
• Having a good place to raise children and provide them a good education.
• Having a physical structure where you and your family can feel safe.
• It allows you to have more space for your family.
• It give you more control over what you do with your living space.
• Owning a home is a good way to build wealth that can be passed along to your family.
Source: Keeping Current Matters