According to the U.S. Commerce Department 569,000 new single-family homes were completed in 2013. The average size was 2,598 square feet. Most had at least a two car garage and central air conditioning.
Here are some of the more common features:
91% – Air conditioning
61% – Heating system powered by gas
59% – Forced air furnace
53% – 2+ stories
44% – 4+ bedrooms
33% – 3+ bedrooms
29% – Full or partial basement
Great waterfront lot for starter home or retired couple. Located between Norris and Melton Hill Dams. This lot is already improved with a covered boat dock. Check-it out:
You’ve got to check-out this house! It offers a salt water lagoon pool with it’s own waterfall, private guest quarters, five car garage, professionally landscaped one acre lawn, plus much more.
This development offers that “small town” atmosphere, plus upscale amenities for your enjoyment. Take a peak for yourself:
Are you looking for a neigborhood that offers a “small town” atmosphere, then check out this property:
Don’t miss out of this affordable priced property that offers top-of-the-line amenities. Check-out the video:
This property is located in a upscale development with many amenities. Take a look at what you could be enjoying:
Check-out the small community atmosphere:
Follow these tips to make the most of your home’s appraisal:
- Provide the appraiser with a list of recent improvements and extras that may add to the value.
- Make sure that your home is clean and uncluttered.
- Mow the yard, trim the shurbs and mulch the flower beds.
- Take care of any repair issues.
- Make sure that the appraiser has easy access to all areas of the home and be available to answer questions.
Visit www.TopofKnox.com to learn more.